• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Getting rid of rectangular border from imported image

Mascitti Bro

im sure it's a simple task for most, but at the moment I'm struggling to do this so it can be sent to the Printer to cut just the image, not the rectangle surrounding image? (LXi software, then sending to newest Versa works)

Attachments

• IMG_0179.PNG
    IMG_0179.PNG
    687.9 KB · Views: 260

Mascitti Bro

This is actually what it looks like on my screen... (poor, late night photo-apologies)

Attachments

• IMG_0178.JPG
    IMG_0178.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 243

Stacey K

I like making signs
Can you select the bitmap then go to Bitmap, Make Transparent? It gives you a little wand that you can "brush over" (just a quick click) the white area then click the check mark. Not sure if that gives you what you need or not.

bannertime

Also, don't let customers send you screenshots. Not saying it applies to this particular order (and for anyone else reading this thread), but if you can screenshot it, you can probably save the file and send it. Cause that file could have been a hi-res PNG and you wouldn't have needed to do anything except add the contour. It can also protect you from people sending you artwork they don't have permission to get printed.