• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

getting the good color

technowolf

Hi,
anyone has a better trick for finding the exact color needed. I have a plane to letter with the specific color this guy wants I scaned the color he brought me and ive been tweaking this for half day and still havent got what I want...:banghead:

J Hill Designs

print out a pantone chart and find the one that is closest, then say "thats as close as I can get, unless you want to pay me for a few hours of color tweaking"

yahhoo

hi technowolf, i have 4 charts...not the crap the dealers give you with the printers either. 1.) 72 page 400 swatch per page cmyk chart (increments of 5%) which is 6 2-color pages / 20 CMY pages/ 20 pages of CMY with 10% K/ 20 PAGES 20%K.....i have the file as one file for the 54" printer....2 files for the versacamm 30" and a 72 page PDF for desktops
motionpicturesigns.com
also a 2800 swatch RGB chart
also pantone bridge PC chart CS3 and the older (better pantone process coated)
normally i sell them all for $30...but i can send them to you if you dont publish them..thanks Mike Shoring :)

Last edited: