• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gf Concept 109 Floor/counter Laminate

WrapGuy10

Does anyone have experience with this laminate? I was planning on using it for a temporary outdoor counter top application that will be used for 3-4 months before removal. I used a 3M 40C with 3M 8508 last year on the same countertop. It worked well for the business to reduce heat and glare during summer months. I would like to use something more durable this time around though. Is 3M 40C compatible? Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have a material that is a one step process, and its already UL slip resistant. Its perfect for table tops! 38"x150' rolls are about $220

6 Mil white vinyl with clear permanent adhesive is designed for Eco-solvent, UV and Latex based inkjet printing. This film that can be used for promotions such as, floor graphics, table surfaces, and POP displays. Matte finish. Up to 1 year outdoor durability & 3 year indoor durability.