• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gidday

Dean Fowell

Well I had a customer ask for some acrylic letters now I don't think he does signs but some how he has quoted someone 600 dollars for a store front sign, ? I'm just supplying acrylic letters I asked if he needed stud or a pattern and he said no someone was going to hang them I'm interested to see how this turns out for him. I'm guessing he does not know what he is getting into. Does anyone have customers that come in asking for signs that don't do signs ?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
All of the time. We wholesale to many local guys and some national accounts. You'd be surprised how many people think it's a piece of cake.

I ask enough questions and get the pertinent information, so that we're doing our part correctly and everything is signed and dated.

Sometimes, if you go too far... they go away because they think you're gonna steal their customer. Yeah, right............. LOL

Marlene

yep, don't you just love it! who needs a stinking install pattern? wonder how many of the letters will all be on the same baseline 'cause they don't know that some like "S" and "O" should be a little lower than a "M" or a "T"? love it when they dont have a clue...