• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gifted HP800PS 42" Printer

Hi Guys,

before you say it, yes I know this isn't a great printer for signs. I was basically gifted it with a bunch of ink and material and would like to learn to print and contour cut with my plotter.

does anyone have RIP software that's compatible with this old girl and windows 10?

thanks folks!

karst41

Illustratos or Photoshop Rips this printer and does a beautiful job managing the colors. the drivers for the printer are in Adobe and with MACs.

With the PC's you might have the drivers in the Software but if not you can download them.

These are Aqueous Based Inks and Only good for short term indoor applications.
The inks fade really fast. so for a low cost outdoor banner might be good for a weekend event.

Illustratos or Photoshop Rips this printer and does a beautiful job managing the colors. the drivers for the printer are in Adobe and with MACs.

With the PC's you might have the drivers in the Software but if not you can download them.

These are Aqueous Based Inks and Only good for short term indoor applications.
The inks fade really fast. so for a low cost outdoor banner might be good for a weekend event.

okay, solid. I am using a windows 10 computer. I have photo shop cc. I have been able to get the HP print program to recognize the printer, but will not drive the printer for some reason. I've tried to add it as a printer through control panel but since its connected by ethernet, it doesn't seem to pick it up... any suggestions how to proceed? HP website says there isn't a windows 10 driver, but the fella I got it from was using windows 10...