• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gino's attachments

ProWraps

did you see his titties?\\\

on a serious note. im glad to see there is something legit to what is going on. i want to see attachments, but i can rarely see them sometimes.

joeshaul

Fred,

I get the same thing all the time too. I am on Firefox also, seems to be part of the common thread from what I can see.

Here is a screen capture for me of the two images you posted in #13 so you can see what we are getting.

The Hawaiian pizza pic shows in a separate window when clicked, and like the others I am asked to log in again.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3

Could you please include the address bar of your browser for that same image? Wanna see if its the signs101.com vs www.signs101.com issue.

signage

I do not have problems with images and am on Firefox! So I would not say it's a FireFox issue, I wouldnthink either a setting or your ISP!

Attachments

• Graphic1.JPG
    Graphic1.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 87

CES020

Fred, on your post #13, you asked if we could see both images. I cannot. The first one is shown as a broken link and the second one is shown as a photo, as it should be.

Using Chrome. This is a new problem. Never seen it until a couple of days ago.

CES020

CES020 try clearing you temp internet files and cache!

I did that and same problem. What I did see was the post by Joe that said we might be using signs101.com instead of www.signs101.com. So I looked and was logged into signs101.com in the address bar. I logged out, went to www.signs101.com and logged in and I can see all the images.

Looks like Joe was right, it's the www issue that clears it up. I also checked it in Firefox and I could see the images, but when I look at the address bar, it's showing it was already at www.signs101.com, not signs101.com.

dwt

All this talk about Gino's 'attachment' should prolly be in the 'tip for the signgals' thread.:ROFLMAO:

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i lost interest in this thread half way through, but i did learn two things.

i don't really miss seeing gino's pic's

and joeshaul is the smartest guy here

Gino

Premium Subscriber
i lost interest in this thread half way through, but i did learn two things.

i don't really miss seeing gino's pic's

and joeshaul is the smartest guy here

And you're running a close second........:ROFLMAO:

signmeup

I see Ginos pics but I wouldn't mind not being able to. They're usually quite unpleasant. We certainly don't have the same sense of humor. They remind me of the posts KR3 used to do. Luckily, he grew out of it.

greenmachine

Fred, I did not see the images either. My solution for Foxfire was to click Tools, Options, Check load images automatically, click exceptions and add www.signs101.com and signs101.com. Problem solved.

greenie

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I see Ginos pics but I wouldn't mind not being able to. They're usually quite unpleasant. We certainly don't have the same sense of humor. They remind me of the posts KR3 used to do. Luckily, he grew out of it.

Wimp................:ROFLMAO: