• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

girls basketball silhouettes

intensegraphics

Can anyone direct me on where I might find this image or something very similar? I have done alot of searching, and find plenty of action images I could use. Just nothing with the "team" stationary. No luck with tin eye either. Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• wm-front.jpg
    wm-front.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 89
what i would do if i were you is type in google images "womans basketball" and look at the images in there. find a good image, import it into illy and do a trace on it, then you'll have your silhouette.

intensegraphics

Unfortunately, I don't have anything better. The customer found the image on a design it yourself site, so I assume maybe it's out there somewhere. I will try the google image search.

Thanks

TheSnowman

I would think you could have a designer that was good with a wacom tablet do some for you really quick and for not too much money too if that didn't work.