• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Give me your input please

laserman70

Ok, we are redoing our trailer. We have started out making everything way too busy with fills and other BS from photoshop.
After being on the board and reading a lot of posts from many great people here, I realized we need to appeal to all demographics. We are simplifying all of our vehicles.
My problem is.. Is this too simple? I always have a tendency to use every photoshop trick and the design and the message gets lost. So when I do something like this, It just seems blah.
Your expertise is respected.
Thanks

Attachments

• cgtrailer total copy.jpg
    cgtrailer total copy.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 77

WildWestDesigns

Gradients used for trailers just doesn't do it for me. For me personally(others I'm sure will differ and that's actually great), I use the trailer itself as the background and then just apply the graphics straight on, I don't "add" a background. My eyes also tend to follow the gradient more then look at the words in the gradient.

Sticky Signs

I agree with WWD. Plus gradients can be a real pain in the arse to print, especially when you add a drop shadow.

Jillbeans

Is it getting a blessing from The Almighty?
With those gradients, it does look like it.
Can't read byline.
Wraps has no contrast.
Love....Jill