• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Give this a try for vinyl removal

visual800

how did that pan face have half a graphic on it. I wished all my junk came off in one peice cause if it dont came of easy, i tell them to order new faces

Pat Whatley

I was wondering the same thing about the pan face.

I'm also wondering how many polymetal panels you've kinked slinging them against the table like that.

Good luck with the pole, may it bring you much wealth and happiness.

FS-Keith

send me one to trial test for you. I would like to try and see if it will take vinyl off that has been on for an extended peroid of time. Looks like the vinyl on that pan face was just scrap piece you slapped down right before you made the video

visual800

reminds me of those commercials in the wee hours that make the simplest things a pita but thanks to " " it is now pain free.

kudos to your "thinking" on this design but try this on something thats been a on a panel for about 3 years

Deaton Design

How dare you try and make a little more money in this stale economy! I think you did good here. Its a great idea. So its been done before, you're the first to make them and sell them. Good on you!

GoodPeopleFlags

Good luck! I hope it works out for you. But like most here have said, I have also been using a core for years. (20 years in the biz, too.)

Something I noticed on the video that I'd like to give you some feedback on. At the end, the guy says something like, "Now how would *you* rather do it". I thought it sounded condescending.

MIKE DEE

Thanks for the feed back

We have sold a 100 units so far. It is a great tool give it a try. We are not in the video business as you can tell. Take care and good luck to everyone.

GB2

Old Member
How dare you try and make a little more money in this stale economy! I think you did good here. Its a great idea. So its been done before, you're the first to make them and sell them. Good on you!

Now there's the right attitude John.....good on you too!

HulkSmash

We have sold a 100 units so far. It is a great tool give it a try. We are not in the video business as you can tell. Take care and good luck to everyone.

100 sold? AT least 1 person out of the 20k people on this site should have one... anyone?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm not sure what's kosher here, but since you aren't registered as a Merchant Member, I don't think you should be advertising and trying to sell your wares here, until you are registered correctly. I realize your boss is, so he should be the member pushing the sale of it. Earlier, I was defending your right to talk about it, but not sell it.