• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Glad to be here!

tcorn1965

My name is Terry and I am new to the site. I needed some professional advice on a wide format 60" printer for creating positives on film for burning screens. Thanks to everyone here that helped point me in the right direction!
I work for a sign company (VictoryStore.com) although I am not a sign maker, I am the I.T guy, I am looked upon for researching and ultimately purchasing new equipment. I have also have the task of working on the computer portions of the printers, for example I have replaced several of the main boards and a card reader on our vutek 320. Now that was intimidating! I have switched over a smaller Epson to the bulk ink system for sublimation.
When first starting here I had to train, at least in a basic sense, in each area of the production side of the company from T-jetting T-shirts, learning the process of making a banner, to digitally printing and screen printing coroplast.
Wow, very exciting. It also gave me a profound respect in what all you do in this field from designing to creating and making the finished printed substrate. My hats off too you!
From time to time I will pick your brains, so I don't shoot myself in the foot, but not before I do as much as the leg work my limited knowledge affords me. So Hi All!