Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glad to be here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by tcorn1965, Nov 10, 2009.

1. tcorn1965

tcorn1965 Very Active Member

Nov 3, 2009
    My name is Terry and I am new to the site. I needed some professional advice on a wide format 60" printer for creating positives on film for burning screens. Thanks to everyone here that helped point me in the right direction!
    I work for a sign company (VictoryStore.com) although I am not a sign maker, I am the I.T guy, I am looked upon for researching and ultimately purchasing new equipment. I have also have the task of working on the computer portions of the printers, for example I have replaced several of the main boards and a card reader on our vutek 320. Now that was intimidating! I have switched over a smaller Epson to the bulk ink system for sublimation.
    When first starting here I had to train, at least in a basic sense, in each area of the production side of the company from T-jetting T-shirts, learning the process of making a banner, to digitally printing and screen printing coroplast.
    Wow, very exciting. It also gave me a profound respect in what all you do in this field from designing to creating and making the finished printed substrate. My hats off too you!
    From time to time I will pick your brains, so I don't shoot myself in the foot, but not before I do as much as the leg work my limited knowledge affords me. So Hi All!

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    hiya from cali :thumb:

3. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2005
    Lawton, OK, USA
    Welcome from OK

I lived in Davenport for 12 years. Nice place!

4. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Welcome from PA......................

5. jscarl

jscarl Very Active Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Welcome from mid Michigan

6. Craig Sjoquist

Craig Sjoquist Major Contributor

Jun 18, 2004
    Orlando
    ..Welcome to a outstanding forum and people.

7. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    Another welcome to the forums from PA......

8. wes70

wes70 Very Active Member

Oct 31, 2005
    Canada
    Welcome from NS.