• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Glossy Self Adhesive vinyl

select426

Does anyone have any experience with a self adhesive vinyl for peigment ink? We have a hi fi in our shop that is a nice back up machine but it would be nice if we had a self adhesive vinyl as most of the printing coming off the machine are mounted on corex or sintra.

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to send my way.

Pro Image

I haven't see a gloss vinyl for waterbased printers........ All that Ive seen has a matte finish to it and if you wanted it to have a gloss finish you have to laminate it........

Now I have seen gloss paper and adhesive backed gloss paper but it will not last outdooors.........

select426

99% of the over flow that would come off that machine would be trade show graphics, indoor. Today we print on a photo glass paper and then laminte and put a print mount on the back, this works out to be very expensive and a little more labour intensive.

thanks for the help everyone