• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

glyphs or displaying all characters??

lexsigns

Is there a way tio display all characters in a font in x5? In illy its the glyphs box but I cant seem to find a way to see and replace them in x5..
thanks!!!!

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Is there a way tio display all characters in a font in x5? In illy its the glyphs box but I cant seem to find a way to see and replace them in x5..
thanks!!!!

Text->Insert Symbol Character...

This displays the entire character set for any font and allows you to insert any character from any font into any text or singly on your current work space.

lexsigns

Thanks Jill- How do I get them into corel? If I copy and paste it doesnt stay the same characters..

Jillbeans

You usually have to use the alt key. For example, to get a • you type 0149 while pressing the alt key.
The charmap will have a little blurb telling you what to type, like alt+0149 when you select the character.