• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GM Ground effect decal: a regular font?

Patentagosse

I have this windshield decal to reproduce for local bodyshop. I had in file the previous one made from Handle Gothic font but this one seems to be more recent. I just took a picture thinking I would find it somewhere (i.e. BrandsOfTheWorld.com) but nothing. I know I already seen a font like this but can't remember.

Any suggestion?

:Canada 2:

Attachments

• P1010003 (Medium).JPG
    P1010003 (Medium).JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 155
  • P1010004 (Medium) (2).JPG
    P1010004 (Medium) (2).JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 153

Patentagosse

Thanks Dean, 'haven't found the exact one but one close enough to do the job w/o customer complaining. 'Didn't know 'bout Urban Fonts so big thumbs up for the link.:thankyou:

proline51

sorry to dig up an old thread, but i am looking for this also, glass shop just called this afternoon and need the decal by tomorrow afternoon. i can't seem to track it down or even one similar. does anyone know what it is off hand. it would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance for any help!