• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Go Green Company my A$$!

"Deposit Please"

Green company guy just talks green this, green that, everything green green green. He owns some water filter company telling me he can eliminate my bottled water and blah blah blah. He asked if i was a green company, I had to think about that for a minute & i said " I don't know, i guess i am green, sure, why not. So, he was interested in some magnetics 15" x 24"..... Ahhhh, perfect, just f@ck'n perfect. I have a pair of magnetics with vinyl lettering stuck to my refrigerator for awhile at the shop and they were that exact size. I told him "I'm very green" I told him about the magnetics i had on the refrigerator & I am gonna reuse it. I will take off the vinyl lettering & clean up all the glue & reuse it for him. Don't worry, it will look like new. But no, he wanted new ones. Hey man, i thought you were green. So he got new mags & off he went. His green is full of CAPITAL B and a CAPITAL S. That's crap man.

binki

Here the PRC is promoting green jobs. Of course they will destroy 10,000 non-green jobs for every green job created but what the hell, it is for a cause.

The next thing coming up is to measure your green waste and recycling and fine you for not having enough of it. I guess the guy they hire to look at your trash every week will be a green job.

Craig Sjoquist

Yes green fuel ... ethanol here we have up to 10% .. made from corn ...
so 1st thing to up in price is corn and food.
2nd of course is fuel.
3rd is repairs to small engines, and older engines fuel systems of cars & trucks.
4th of course is don't let that vehicle set for any length, ethanol turns to paste in tank or carb.
Now how much fuel does it take to make ethanol alot.
How about fuel savings while driving ------at least 20% that's minus not plus by the way

yea go green, I'm more green then the moronic Government I don't waste I reuse as much as possible and recycle the rest when possible.

Our local Government here is trying to stop recycling of metals by regulating who brings it in.

My grandfather served in WW 1 barely had food to eat ...taught me eat what you take and clean your plate, and don't waste what you can use... does our Government do that ??

Pat Whatley

Watched a documentary on garbage the other day....Waste Management is getting to the point where they're gonna start begging for garbage. Apparently there's so much money in recycling they're making almost as much on that as they do on disposal fees.

visual800

going green is anew style of BS that everyone seems to want to jump on. Someone needs to call uline cause once every 2 weeks I get a big ass catalog and have NEVER ordered from them, LOL

10sacer

Green

If you care... and want to see how to make a difference in THIS industry... check out Paul and the gang at Pictura. (www.picturagraphics.com/about/a_sustainability.shtml#2)

I think you need to be a fairly sizable shop to make a BIG difference - but doesn't every little bit help?

I offer all kinds of sustainable/eco-friendly/recyclable/biodegradable materials - and very rarley get a request for it or am able to switch someone over to the increased cost.

The biggest thing we do is print 90% on UV-curable device.

SM