Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go pats go!

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by shakey0818, Jan 16, 2011.

1. shakey0818

shakey0818 Active Member

Aug 12, 2010
    :(

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
    Tags:
  2. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    not going to be a cake walk....

3. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

sorry charlie, but the brady bunch didnt pull it out.............now i feel better as i know we STEELERS can kick the jets down the road.

4. shakey0818

shakey0818 Active Member

Aug 12, 2010
    I cant even speak right now!

5. Mainframe

Mainframe Very Active Member

Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. ddarlak

ddarlak Trump Hater

lololololol, bet that's exactly how the pats were thinking!

7. OldPaint

brady isa prima dona qb. their all alike. you bust their *** a couple times and they go into panic mode of self protection and the hell with winnin the game. unlike big ben, who get a broken nose, is playin with a broken bone in his right foot, he got hit 3-4 times in the raven game............got up off the ground and moved the football down field. now thats a qb. flaco is like brady, got his chops busted a couple times and rather then get hit again, unloads the ball in any direction.

8. joeutut

joeutut Member

Mar 4, 2009
    Jets played weel but. .. .

The jets defense played well but how come they had an injury everytime the Pats had momentum?

9. Idea Design

Idea Design Very Active Member

Jul 12, 2005
    Now I like the Steelers too, but this is quite a statement. Not sure you're gonna be happy with the results.

10. shakey0818

shakey0818 Active Member

Aug 12, 2010
    I agree with you OP but he only gets busted up cause they dont know how to protect him.At least he is tough enough to make th girls do what he wants,lol.He's a good player but a bad person.

11. OldPaint

dont go there shakey, cause we all know the game got run on him. some poor dumb good lookin bimbo, all she got goin for her, get a chance at a guy with $$$$$$$$$$$$$ & fame, now shes gona be rich. how many high profile men go thru this crap, look at LT, KOBI, MICHEAL JORDAN, BRET FARVE......greed outstrips honor for these types every time.