• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Go pats go!

OldPaint

sorry charlie, but the brady bunch didnt pull it out.............now i feel better as i know we STEELERS can kick the jets down the road.

OldPaint

brady isa prima dona qb. their all alike. you bust their ass a couple times and they go into panic mode of self protection and the hell with winnin the game. unlike big ben, who get a broken nose, is playin with a broken bone in his right foot, he got hit 3-4 times in the raven game............got up off the ground and moved the football down field. now thats a qb. flaco is like brady, got his chops busted a couple times and rather then get hit again, unloads the ball in any direction.

joeutut

Jets played weel but. .. .

The jets defense played well but how come they had an injury everytime the Pats had momentum?

shakey0818

I agree with you OP but he only gets busted up cause they dont know how to protect him.At least he is tough enough to make th girls do what he wants,lol.He's a good player but a bad person.

OldPaint

dont go there shakey, cause we all know the game got run on him. some poor dumb good lookin bimbo, all she got goin for her, get a chance at a guy with $$$$$$$$$$$$$ & fame, now shes gona be rich. how many high profile men go thru this crap, look at LT, KOBI, MICHEAL JORDAN, BRET FARVE......greed outstrips honor for these types every time.