• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just In God save the Queen. RIP Elizabeth II.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
1662658994399.png
1662659021439.png

Boudica

Her son, Charles, the new king is already up there in years, too. I highly doubt he'll get 70 years in.
I doubt he'll get 7 years in. They will have the longest reigning monarch, followed by the shortest reigning monarch.

Boudica

I remember watching her coronation on TV. I was 11 or 12 years old.
I wasn't born yet... I watched it on The Crown. It was the first televised coronation ever. Chucks coronation will be live streamed no doubt. A lot has changed in 70 years.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I watched The Crown also, I loved it! She's one tough lady, that's for sure. It would be very hard for me to give my life up for my country.

However, it would be nice to boss some of you around if I was queen :roflmao:

Stacey K

I like making signs
I am a few months older than Charles. He has been waiting a long time to be King.
He sure has been. He does seem like a decent guy, despite the Diana stuff. That was a marriage that should not have been. I think he will do well and so will William once it's his turn.