• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GoDaddy is down.

showcase 66

Just thought I would let everyone know if you have a site hosted by them.

The link with the info is now not working. Guess they too have Godaddy.

TheSnowman

I just switched to Host Monster a few months ago. I'd have been hit with this. That'd suck. You don't realize the 100's of emails you send and get in a day until it tanks. I've been trying to get onto the C&C Engraving website all day...could be why it won't load.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i'm down....

on the plus side, it made me get away from the evil internet and get some stuff done :)

amw

Longtime Members
We host a few sites on godaddy and havent seen it down today.
Our email was down for about an hour though...but seams fine now.

Guess its not "all" their servers.

Now our internet was out for about 2 hours early this afternoon...but that was WOW's issues.

Hopefully everyone is back up and running soon!

Marsha

BALLPARK

I hate hackers... Scum of the modern world in so many ways.

My site is down and several of my clients sites are down as well as we created them and use Godaddy for the hosting.

Bleep hackers!

showcase 66

I hate hackers... Scum of the modern world in so many ways.

My site is down and several of my clients sites are down as well as we created them and use Godaddy for the hosting.

Bleep hackers!

In the general sense in the computer world are actually good for all of us. However. the Dipsihts that do this are what pisses me off.

BALLPARK

In the general sense in the computer world are actually good for all of us. However. the Dipsihts that do this are what pisses me off.

I am just pissed off right now... :(

I did an install today and my client had a buddy that was there and was impressed with the work. He asked if I had a website or any info about my company.

I told him... yes sir and gave him our promo card with our website address on it. He said he would check it out later today..lol. Wish I would have saw him yesterday!

He has a great company in this area with about 40 total vehicles in 3 different cities. I have tried to work my way into his projects in the past, but no luck. Today was like JACKPOT until I just saw this thread and tried to pull up my site.

I sent him an email and told him that our site was down with the rest of Godaddy sites. But it still pisses me off... Been wanting to impress this guy for along time to get his fleet work! I'm sure he will understand, but I am a big believer in striking while the iron is HOT.

I will send him a discount coupon for some banners once the site is back up as a way to tell him to check us out.

Damn evil hackers!!!!!!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Just received an email from Signs 365.com stating their (soon to be former) servers, also hosted by Godaddy, were also affected.

JB

O

onlinestar

i got that email too and it got me thinking how quick some are to discard and forget all the good service and value for an inconveneince that was not even godaddy's fault

BALLPARK

I am not leaving Godaddy. They have great support when the bleep hits the fan on my clients sites.

I have some clients that did not want to switch over from Hostmoster.com and that is fine. But I like Godaddy and trust they will make it right when there is a problem.

Nobody is secure 100% from a hacker. Code created today could be outdated tomorrow!

FrankenSigns.biz

They do have great support. But it seems a little hard to believe they were shot down by a Denial of Service Attack. We were down all afternoon. No Website, no email. I do not believe we will leave Godaddy, but I do feel that Godaddy should have not been vulnerable to this kind of attack in the first place.