• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"going back to school bro"

John Butto

Thought I would give you people a break from the who should have guns and who should not have guns thread. Someone was talking about going back to school and learning art, which I applaud to better yourself. So since art is a form of entertainment, sometimes at the expense of others, I put something on the table so you could snack on before getting back to more serious discussions.

IGD

hey colorado when your done obsessing with my picture i have a replacement for you buddy

Attachments

• colorado.jpg
    colorado.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 62

slappy

am i missing something here? Why he's been banned and why some members starting trolling on him, because after re-reading through the thread, kinda seemed like he had to start defending himself over really nothing??? thought it was a thread to better himself by going to school.. wth happened?

tsgstl

I agree, its always funny when I see someone brag about how much smarter they are because they did this in school or that. Those are always the most imature.
congrats boys, all parties involved just look silly

J

john1

I agree, its always funny when I see someone brag about how much smarter they are because they did this in school or that. Those are always the most imature.
congrats boys, all parties involved just look silly

Yeah i can't make heads or tails of why he is banned and people are bashing him. I respect everyone here but experienced guys bashing inexperienced guys is just ridiculous.

401Graphics

most of the sh!t talking was last night in 2 other threads (that are now deleted). I can say that the way IGD was running his mouth, it was just a matter of time before he got banned (it didnt take long).

DizzyMarkus

By looking at the time on some of the posts -- I would speculate he was a few drinks in :smile:

It did seem however to escalate to a higher level quickly lol

Have a great new year folks,

Markus

John Butto

Whoistrollingwho?

am i missing something here? Why he's been banned and why some members starting trolling on him, because after re-reading through the thread, kinda seemed like he had to start defending himself over really nothing??? thought it was a thread to better himself by going to school.. wth happened?
Your trolling my thread. You did miss something. Nobody was "trolling" on him. After a few informational comments from people he started to rant. If you look below the sketch you will see one of his quotes. Also if you read my comment it was to give everyone a break from the who should have guns or not have guns topic. I am sorry he got banned because he seem to be a smart guy on automotive topics.