• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Going to SGIA for the first time.. I got some questions

phototec

Been to SEMA before, is it kinda like that?

Dress - polo and jeans?
Is there a Signs101 meet up?
do and don'ts?

thanks!

You can dress however, polo and jeans is fine.

I have not heard of any Signs101 meet up.

Well, it's Vegas so what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, as they say....

The one thing I didn't like was the high prices they charge for bottled water (I think it was $4 or $5), so I plan to bring a few bottles with me. A back pack or rolling cart is a must for me, I hate carrying those bags they give you, hand hurts by the afternoon.

Another tip: hang around at the end of the show, exhibitors where making very good deals so they didn't have to haul the items back to home base. The Arlon booth was giving away all there vinyl for FREE as they were taking down there booth.

Oh, I guess this only works for people like me who drive there, I loaded the back of my fiberglass covered bed Dodge Ram 1500.

I have family in Vegas, so I make it a mini vacation and have a place to stay.

Look forward to seeing more post in this thread since I will be heading out to SGIA for the 1st time myself.

Hey Phototec maybe we can meet in vegas since we are both from central Texas area.

klingsdesigns

Do they have this every year in vegas same weekend? I wont be able to make this one. Next year I am going for sure.

BobCap

First time SIGA

This is my first time also.

If u guys decide to have a meet up area le me know.

Atomic DNA

Do they have this every year in vegas same weekend? I wont be able to make this one. Next year I am going for sure.
They alternate between Orlando and Vegas every other year.

We'll be going again this year and looking forward to seeing new products and whatnot. Went to Orlando last year and it was nice as well. Doesn't have the same atmosphere as
Sin City has, though. Can't wait to hit the Fusion Bar downstairs at the Palazzo to get my wife and I's bloody mary fix.

LCS

Went to Orlando last year and had a blast. This year we are staying at the Riviera. First time in Vegas so if anyone wants to meet up lets set something up!

synergy_jim

this is my off year.... went to ISA instead. I may just be doing ISA from now on. SGIA has been more and more apparel decorating and we are trying to get away from that....

GeneralJR

I will be in Vegas also for the SGIA this year, I have been to SGIA in ORLANDO, and ISA in ORLANDO as well... it would be so cool to meet someone from Signs101 out there. Let me know guys, and girls :D

phototec

Look forward to seeing more post in this thread since I will be heading out to SGIA for the 1st time myself.

Hey Phototec maybe we can meet in vegas since we are both from central Texas area.

We should all wear our Signs101 T-shirts so we can spot each other!

Attachments

• Signs101 Blue T-Shirt.jpg
    Signs101 Blue T-Shirt.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 88

GilmoreGraphix

Going to SGIA 2014

Have been before to SGIA in Vegas and it is quite entertaining.
Check out the floor plan, and spread it out over at least 2 days, you have lots to see!
I will be going alone this year, and if anybody wants to check out the show together, let me know.

~R

kklabelusa

We always exhibit at SGIA so if any of you guys want free vinyl, swing by when the show is over. We give away everything! Hope to see a few of you guys there!

LCS

If anyone wants to meet up the boss and I will be getting in around 10:30 P.M. and neither of us have ever been to Vegas. Just shoot me a PM and we can get a meet up rolling.

In Print

I will be there - 3rd expo - 2nd time at the vegas one. if there is a meet-up would definitely come for a drink. would be nice to meet members face to face.