• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gold chrome wrap material

ironchef

Evening folks, ive had a few request on wraps with gold chrome, what brand are you guys using? I found some chinese crap for really cheap but its too thick and has almost a burnt gold color, plus it sucks on complex curves, even simple ones, bubbles show up the next day

Attachments

• image-2179662051.jpg
    image-2179662051.jpg
    448.2 KB · Views: 172

Chriswagner92

I personally haven't used any but I remember seeing avery dennison came out with a gold chrome with easy apply rs. I would look into that. Also I think Hexis makes either a gold chrome or a chrome overlaminate.

bwrapped

I'm personally wore out of chrome wraps due to the avery "wrap like a king" submissions! But like said above avery conform chrome.

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
hexis is horrible! It will not stay down on the simplest concave areas. It is NOT compatible with primer 94 and it will give you fingers on edges. Avery was much better.

bwrapped

hexis is horrible! It will not stay down on the simplest concave areas. It is NOT compatible with primer 94 and it will give you fingers on edges. Avery was much better.
Hexis does have awesome color choices though. I wanted to use this for my personal car until I read the durability.