• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Golf Buggy/Caddy Wrap Question

heyskull

Has anyone wrapped one of these buggies?
Do you have a rough outline of one?
I have a customer wishing for 6off these to be wrapped for a toyota garage but it seems their is little or no space on them at all.

Thanks
SC

MikePro

i couldn't imagine that you'd find anyone with the exact template of the golf-carts you're about to wrap, if anyone had one up for grabs to begin with.

just figure you'll need x.amount of time to to draw it up yourself, and work it into your pricing as a "setup fee"... couldn't be more than a few rectangles'-worth of canvas area anways, and you can mark-up your sale with something and your client justifies the expense by spreading the cost over the 6 carts being done.
I just made one up in 5min., but a proper survey on your part should make the job pretty simple:
Picture 14.png

Jesse_gvi

We just did one of these. I printed the floral pattern (yes, floral) on a few end-of-the-rolls. It was at least 54"x10'. No more than twice that.

Attachments

• flowerwrap04.jpg
    flowerwrap04.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 88

Edserv

Here's an example of two we just finished a couple months ago:

Before_Shot_3_7.jpg a_After_Shot_side_400.jpg a_After_Shot_side_840.jpg a_Back_72.jpg

The client was extremely happy with the results.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikePro

great wrap! just went to hawaii recently and i can TOTALLY see those at a resort... well, actually NOT see those at a resort, because that's the BEST Hawaii Resort Camo Pattern i've ever seen! Even adding the sidewalk at the bottom is a nice touch.