• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Golf cart wraps

SSG_SIGNS

i have a customer wanting a golf cart wrapped. My question is, what is the typical price most of you are getting on a golf cart wrap?

MikePro

owow, i woulda just said $6 for print and $2 for install... but I guess the other $4 could be chalked up for design/misc expense/profit.

Golf carts're small anyways, so should still be a decent price at that markup.

SSG_SIGNS

Thanks for all the input, that is basically where we were on price and the customer about choked when she heard the price. People think this stuff is cheap and easy, oh well we will keep on truckin.

Si Allen

Izzat the same customer who thinks that a 3X10 banner should only cost $20?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Craig Sjoquist

commercial or residential

on commercial anything I charge twice as much anyway I look at value not at Sq. Ft. that is only a reference point 100 sq. ft. the rest of cost is value
I sell advertising space on there whatever, where it's placed or how it's used makes a difference.
What if they need that golf cart to travel around in large event where a million people see it close up and your going to settle for a sq. ft price

formanek

Pro Skinz & Design Cart

Here is the cart I customized and skin'd.

http://www.formanekpond.com/family_fun/2008-2009/cart/cart.htm
pro_skinz_cart.jpg

SSG_SIGNS

It was for the lady's sons birthday so it was just recreational use. And yeah she probably is the same customer that thinks a 3x8 banner should cost $20.

WOODBS

6-700 here

Attachments

• DSC03752.JPG
    DSC03752.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC03805.JPG
    DSC03805.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC04130.JPG
    DSC04130.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 109

Designer Wraps

Golf carts are easy to wrap. No more than two hours to complete (+ about 30mins-1hr to dismantle any parts, roof, etc.).

Design - once you have your template made, it's simple and you can bang them out.

$500 - $700 all day for standard size

Last edited: