• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Golf course signage

visual800

I would be willing to bet it was sintra. And on the posts Im sure it had a long stake on it to deter from tearing into the course and I bet the panels fit inside a channel. Is it cool? yes and very clean looking. Have I ever dealt with a Golf Course that would purchase these? No. I see this company is owned by an insurance company that offers coverge for events. Im sure they just decided to "branch out" and make some dough off their expensive signage

In my experience the Club always calls and gives you 2 days to get up 15 sponsor sign on coro on a cheap a$$ stake, cause they waited till the last minute and all logos are sent you on faxed business cards!:banghead: THAT"S the real world, the signage above is not. Golf sponsor signage is some of the quickest tackiest and ckeapest junk out there. The last organization we dealt with was the Sheriffs Ranch here in Montgomery and I kicked their a$$ to the curb on the last tournament because the lady running it got pretty damn abusive cause I would do her 2 hour rush job.

I digress though, I bet with some investigation you could also recreate this sign on this website with little effort

The Giraffe

In my experience the Club always calls and gives you 2 days to get up 15 sponsor sign on coro on a cheap a$$ stake, cause they waited till the last minute and all logos are sent you on faxed business cards!:banghead: THAT"S the real world, the signage above is not.

A-friggin-men!

mikeinpdx

Thanks for the responses

The link to 4ever systems looks like what I'm searching for, thanks!

I've been through the rush delivery corex on wire stake stuff, I agree that sucks and I usually regret taking a job like that in about 15 minutes ( after the first B & W fax comes in of a color logo ). But in this case it was a sponsor that wants to look better than the rest, so if they're happy, I'm happy. I've already explained NO FAXED LOGOS if you want the graphics to match up with the rest of the display. :)

BALLPARK

4ever makes a good product. I have used them several times in the past and they have a lot of great products.