• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Golf Tournament Sign

Chad.

We are sponsoring a hole in an upcoming golf tournament. Rather than accept the 18"x24" black / white coroplast sign the "pack & ship" store volunteered to the candidate, we decided to make a statement.

This sign is 3 sided, made on 4mm coroplast, stands 6ft tall, 32" wide ... each panel is reinforced on the back with 2"x 1/2" white wood strips ($.80 ea.) to eliminate flex and ad weight. Business card holders added to all 3 sides allowing it to hold up to 400 ...

Hope ya like.

Attachments

• golf_sign.jpg
    golf_sign.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 192

GK

Very nice and well done...but what is to stop the tournament players from thinking you made this nice sign for yourself...and everyone else got the "pack & ship" store ones.

Chad.

Very nice and well done...but what is to stop the tournament players from thinking you made this nice sign for yourself...and everyone else got the "pack & ship" store ones.

Let em think it ... that is what happened. We were not contracted to make other signs for the tournament. The pack and ship store donated them ... this is a political golf tournament.

Pat Whatley

I've NEVER paid attention to a hole sponsor sign and I'm willing to bet 95% of the golfers in the tournament don't either. They're useless advertising. That sign, however, is gonna look damn impressive and impossible to miss. People will feel almost obligated to at least grab a card. Great job.

trik

I agree with Pat, most would not pay attention to a whole sponsor, usually the signs are one color, nothing special, but you nailed it!!! Let us know the results.

Good job!

BobM

That sign looks great, good job. I wonder if the golf committee got it's nose out of joint because your's looked so professional and the rest looked so plain?

Chad.

That sign looks great, good job. I wonder if the golf committee got it's nose out of joint because your's looked so professional and the rest looked so plain?

Hey ... it's my hole ... car dealerships sponsor holes and bring cars and huge signs ... Nobody said a company couldn't provide their own sign. I would also imagine other politicians will use their campaign signs rather than those provided.

Appreciate the kinds words everyone !

TheSnowman

That is a good idea. I've had a couple that I sponsored that didn't get their signs from me. I'll have to remember this. BLOW EM AWAY. My only question is...how does it stay standing if it's not wired into the ground?

Chad.

That is a good idea. I've had a couple that I sponsored that didn't get their signs from me. I'll have to remember this. BLOW EM AWAY. My only question is...how does it stay standing if it's not wired into the ground?

It's a 3 sided sign ... each panel is reinforced and weighted with wood strips on the back ... being a triangle, it stands on its own, but when its on site, we will use metal dowels (about the same thickness as H frames) to anchor it into the ground. Should Work.

Checkers

Nice one Chad, it definitely looks first class.
Just make sure you secure it well enough so you don't end up with egg on your face while you're chasing it down the fairway.

Checkers

Jillbeans

I love it, and it's a great idea.
I just hope nobody expects you to make ones like this for the next golf outing at $25 a pop.
Love....Jill

Chad.

Nice one Chad, it definitely looks first class.
Just make sure you secure it well enough so you don't end up with egg on your face while you're chasing it down the fairway.

Checkers

No doubt ... im hoping its an easy wind day ... but i will definitely make sure to anchor it well.

sfr table hockey

Well done and great idea. The golf course should not care one way or another how much better your sponsored hole looks, but others will see it stand out, and if they ever had a need for signs in the past, will think about you next time.

Brandon708

great Idea. My only suggestion is to make it smaller. That is way to big for a golf outing. Plus you dont want it to be a huge kite.

Joe Diaz

I've NEVER paid attention to a hole sponsor sign and I'm willing to bet 95% of the golfers in the tournament don't either. They're useless advertising. That sign, however, is gonna look damn impressive and impossible to miss. People will feel almost obligated to at least grab a card. Great job.

My thoughts too. Great work!

Chad.

great Idea. My only suggestion is to make it smaller. That is way to big for a golf outing. Plus you dont want it to be a huge kite.

mmm ... nope ... the point is for it to stand out, not blend in, and with the proper anchoring, "kiting" should not be a problem.

If i wanted to blend in, i would have taken the free 18x24

Brandon708

mmm ... nope ... the point is for it to stand out, not blend in, and with the proper anchoring, "kiting" should not be a problem.

If i wanted to blend in, i would have taken the free 18x24
oh I thought you where doing these for every hole.