• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Good Bye 2011

Si Allen

Good bye 2011 and Hello 2012!

The BEST to all 101ers!

Attachments

• New Year.gif
    New Year.gif
    195.2 KB · Views: 79

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I am amazed at all the posts I see on Facebook by people who cite numerous reasons they are happy to see 2011 go. It's as if they've chosen to have a vendetta with a given passing of time in the universe. If I chose to, I could rave about being at my sister's bedside when she passed away and having to endure a grueling 18th major surgery in 2011. I refuse to go there however. Instead, I see it as my sister's extreme suffering finally ended and I am still alive. I don't believe anything the universe dishes out to us is wrong... after all, it has survived 13.7 billion years to this point according to scientists... and it is showing no signs of closing up shop any time soon. I think we make a personal choice to perceive events in our life as being bad. In reality, if we try our best to see everything in a positive light the universe will eventually deliver only good things to us. I know everyone has some event they could cite to refute my position. It's their choice however to prevent any good coming from a negative circumstance. I just want to wish everyone a happy, positive and bountiful New Year filled with triumph over your outward circumstances. The tired old cliche about any day above ground is a good day is absolutely true. I hope you all make 2012 the best year of your life so far with no bitter regrets harbored at the end of it.

CentralSigns

I am amazed at all the posts I see on Facebook by people who cite numerous reasons they are happy to see 2011 go. It's as if they've chosen to have a vendetta with a given passing of time in the universe. If I chose to, I could rave about being at my sister's bedside when she passed away and having to endure a grueling 18th major surgery in 2011. I refuse to go there however. Instead, I see it as my sister's extreme suffering finally ended and I am still alive. I don't believe anything the universe dishes out to us is wrong... after all, it has survived 13.7 billion years to this point according to scientists... and it is showing no signs of closing up shop any time soon. I think we make a personal choice to perceive events in our life as being bad. In reality, if we try our best to see everything in a positive light the universe will eventually deliver only good things to us. I know everyone has some event they could cite to refute my position. It's their choice however to prevent any good coming from a negative circumstance. I just want to wish everyone a happy, positive and bountiful New Year filled with triumph over your outward circumstances. The tired old cliche about any day above ground is a good day is absolutely true. I hope you all make 2012 the best year of your life so far with no bitter regrets harbored at the end of it.

If you wish or even think terrible things will happen they will and do. I like to think you get all you wish for. Having said that I wish and dream for the best things to happen to me and mine and it does, and they do happen. Always think of the best things are going to happen and they will. Positive energy, positive thinking, brings positive results. Worrying about negatives brings negative dreams to reality, lose those thoughts. Happy New Year to all, and hope you will all head my ideals.