• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Good Deal

totalimage

Just came across a deal yesterday and felt I needed to brag.... I know it is is a little old but it doesnt even have a scratch on it. Looks brand new still...We bought a Graphtec FC3100-120 for $150.00 yesterday. Everything works great...Wish we could adapt the opitcal eye but was told couldnt...But I feel I couldnt go wrong for $150.00......I am amazed how people spoke bad about the Master plotter...Starting with a master plotter we now run 4 plotters,versacamm, laminator and in the process of purchasing a 2nd printer... 3 vehicles ...plus bought a 35 foot 5th wheel RV....Thanks Master !!!! And still use the Master once in a while....

Just came across a deal yesterday and felt I needed to brag.... I know it is is a little old but it doesnt even have a scratch on it. Looks brand new still...We bought a Graphtec FC3100-120 for $150.00 yesterday. Everything works great...Wish we could adapt the opitcal eye but was told couldnt...But I feel I couldnt go wrong for $150.00......I am amazed how people spoke bad about the Master plotter...Starting with a master plotter we now run 4 plotters,versacamm, laminator and in the process of purchasing a 2nd printer... 3 vehicles ...plus bought a 35 foot 5th wheel RV....Thanks Master !!!! And still use the Master once in a while....

Why are you buying so much "stuff"...