• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Good news day

Johnny Best

Abu2.jpg

Gene@mpls

Johnny- perhaps you would like to break that down for us in flyoverland?
"whimpering and screaming and crying" sounds like Trumptalk? Sometimes that should be taken with a grain of salt.

Mind you, I am as happy he is gone as anyone, a bad man.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ding - Dong, the creep is dead !! The creepy ol' creep. The wicked ol' creep.

Rejoice !!!​

Johnny Best

Johnny- perhaps you would like to break that down for us in flyoverland?
"whimpering and screaming and crying" sounds like Trumptalk? Sometimes that should be taken with a grain of salt.

Mind you, I am as happy he is gone as anyone, a bad man.

Actually that was Tex quoting Trumptalk in post #4 but I am working on some nude drawings of Elizabeth Warren. What is flyoverland mean?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, almost as good as Hillary tempting the people she will give a third attempt. She's laughing at the numbskulls that still believe in her.

hillary-clinton-joins-her-daughter-chelsea-at-a-barnes-and-news-photo-1571652695.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hahahaaa..... yeah, you're right. That's when the OTHER Clinton was bombing, I think Iraq, and WAS impeached with the Lewinski thing, huh ?? Funny how things unfold. Buncha lefties making a movie about their leader, it comes true and after all his draft-dodging and dishonorable antics leading up to his coming into politics and now y'all want his wife in there ?? Her history is just as bad and got caught at far worse things than sucking on a cigar. Hahahahaaaa...... yep, that's the ticket.

Gene@mpls

I am old enough and liberal enough that Liz looks pretty good to me:D. Flyoverland is the midwest- people look down from 30k feet as they go from coast to coast.

Johnny Best

I am old enough and liberal enough that Liz looks pretty good to me:D. Flyoverland is the midwest- people look down from 30k feet as they go from coast to coast.

So you, Elizabeth and Hillary in a threesome, glad I had lunch before that picture raced through my mind. You would just like to see Liz's arms waving all over the place.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:roflmao: you have her mixed up with Beto.................... either way, that IS a horrible picture burned on my retinas.