• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Good online source for sign blanks?

trakers

Thanks, looks like I have to call them to get access to their online catalog. That seems fairly lame. I'll call them Monday.

Checkers

I'll recommend Grimco too.
Personally, I find it to be a good thing that they hide their prices. It means that they only sell to sign makers and not every Tom, Dick or Harry.

Checkers

trakers

Thanks for all the excellent replies. I guess you're right about having to sign up.

Look forward to speaking with them on Monday.

trakers

Spoke with Shelli @ Grimco. Nice young lady. They have me all setup now to access their online catalog and store, although it is pretty janky.

They are having a "Digital Equpiment Expo" next week in STL. Looking forward to attending that.

One thing that did surprise me a bit though was they were very excited to be able to quote me a cutter, but when they quoted me it was MSRP.

It will just be nice to have a place relativley close to get supplies from.

WVB

Gregory also is good. gregory1.com - I think advantage sign supply carries as well...