Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good outsource for vinyl printing??

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by bighun, Jul 26, 2012.

1. bighun

bighun Member

Jan 19, 2005
    My local guy shut his business down. I'm looking for a new company to do my vinyl prints every once in awhile.

I was paying $3 sq ft for vinyl, $3.50 for banner. Prints were print and cut, banners were just rolled up and I grommeted them myself.

I'm looking for about the same quality/price.

For those wondering...
    He used a Colorspan Displaymaker UV for my banners and I can't remember what he used for my vinyls. but he said he had too hard of a time doing print/cut with the Colorspan prints.

I don't need someone with the same equipment, just similar quality.
    Thanks guys!!

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Please check our Merchant List in the Outsource category for lots of good choices.

3. bighun

bighun Member

Jan 19, 2005
    Thanks but...

Thanks, but I'm hoping someone who has already gone through the process of reading all the merchants details, making phone calls, inquiries and has already received a product meeting my pricing/quality specs will save me the time since I have just a few days.

4. slappy

slappy Very Active Member

May 31, 2005
    Earth
    Dennis from D&T is awesome with good turnaround.. but however he's in NY which would take a few days to get to you, but he's been a pleasure working with.

wholesaleshirtsandsigns.com

5. slipperyfrog

slipperyfrog Active Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Las Vegas
    With you being in AZ I would check out signs365.com. We have had nothing but a great experience with them. One day turnaround and quick shipment. Just my 2c and props to signs365.com.

6. Border

Border Very Active Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Minnesota
  7. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
  8. nate

nate Merchant Member

May 10, 2007
    Utah
    We can get you taken care of. Send me a PM with contact details if you'd like.

Thanks,
    Nate

9. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over

Yes forgot about these guys, they are great also.