• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

good print/cut?

Spud

are there any alternatives to the 10k+ systems out there for print/cut solutions? what about just for banners? I may be looking for a machine just for banners/posters. Any suggestions? Thanks!

TheSnowman

You can't get a print/cut or a print for under 10K that I know of. Why would you need a cutter if you just want to do banners though?

signpro

Manager
exactly? just banners don't need print/cut. and i think you could find something out there for that. however, you did mention "good" in your original post... maybe find something used and in good condition?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Maybe used.
If you can't afford the right equipment to do your job efficiently, then keep subbing out, become disciplined and save your money until you can afford the right machine for your needs.​

Jim Doggett

Print-cut and banners are near opposites. If you have a cutter that you can use to contour-cut, SignWarehouse has the end-all of printers under 10K. I don't see any deals posted on their Web site currently. But if they we're selling PrismJet VJ48s for 9K a couple weeks ago, they can match the deal now ... as can all dealers who show their bottom price. Just insist on it with the salesperson. This is a killer banner and vinyl printer. Truly amazing and the price is unbeatable.