Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Good Solar Spot light

Discussion in 'Think Green!' started by LGud, Oct 25, 2017.

1. LGud

LGud New Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Canada
    Hi All, I am looking for a vendor that supplies a good solar spot light, ground mounted. Let me know if you have had any luck!

Thanks!

Tags:
  2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    What do you mean by 'Good' solar light ??

Inexpensive, lasts long, very bright...........

I have one at home from Lowes. Cost was $20 and it's bright as all get out. Shines on my flag every night. Just took it in over the weekend. Once the flag goes in, so does the light. Had it now for about 5 or 6 years.

3. LGud

LGud New Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Canada
    Hi Gino,
    I want solar lights that are bright enough to illuminate a sign, lasts for years, and can be left outside all year round. Plus we live in Canada, so our weather is extremely cold and hot in the summer for 2 months. I wasn't as concerned with price. I think that light you have for Lowes is worth checking out! I didn't think anything that cheap would be good.

4. henryz

henryz Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Long Beach, CA
    If you are looking for a spot - up light you might need to wire up your own.