• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Good stock photo sites?

We are currently in a 1 year subscription to imageclub10. I'm finding it OK at best in regards to photos, but really annoyed at their sales tactics. They have auto billed us and sent additional CD packs we do not want and call here a few times a week telemarketing more crap. I can't stand suppliers/vendors that constantly telemarket us....you hear me Grimco?

What good sites have you guys found and been happy with? Fotolia is good in regards to no hassles and telemarketing, but their images really trend toward European advertising than US advertising.

rjssigns

We only use dreamstime. Of course we post and sell there too. If they don't have the shot I need I go out and get it.(use it then post it for sale)

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We only use dreamstime. Of course we post and sell there too. If they don't have the shot I need I go out and get it.(use it then post it for sale)

My portfolio sells very well at 123rf.com.

Never seen 123rf before, but, like shutterstock, yearly subscriptions are too expensive.

To paraphrase the latest Bud Light commercials ... It's only too expensive if you don't show a profit. :Cool 2:

DesireeM

How about free?

Sometimes I check sxc.hu before I check my usual istockphoto.com . They have free stock photo options. The photos are not always as professional looking but it's a good resource depending on what you need the photos for. They also post photos from paid sites as another option.