• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

good vehicle template collection?

yukon

For years I used Pro Vehicle outlines and it was great, then Mr Clipart merged and now they are Digital Design Ware... Since the merge I've had templates that aren't always accurate and now I try to renew my subscription and their website is wierd, it gives me a message in German and I have no idea what it says!

Is there another company that has reliable and a large collection of US car and truck templates???

Any suggestions??

Thanks!

"Deposit Please"

Have PVO too. I did consider badwraps until i noticed that it had only a small fraction of templates compared to PVO. Then looked at the price of BADWRAPS & ran away as fast as i could.

MikePro

i've heard bad things about badwraps... I have PVO, as well, but slightly disappointed at the selection. They even sold me on it at the ISA show, stating that if the DVD set didn't have the template, I could download it from their website for a year...
but their website only has the same templates on the DVD and cars only range from 2003-2008 i believe?

you'd think there's a car parts database out there, somewhere, that has all the engineering/car manual layouts of every vehicle ever made?