• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Goodby

cartoad

After over a number years of running and scraching the surface to learn this great and interesting trade, medical issues and family considerations forced us to sell our business. Thanks to Fred for his advice, and thank you to everyone else who has offered help and support over the years. The time has come for me to draw my retirement income and make the most of the future.

Wishing you all the very best for continued success in your business.
Signs 101, you have been great!!!
Hal

Suz

Hal,
If you had to stop, then I'm happy for you that you could at least sell the business and also happy for you that you can draw a retirement income. Best of wishes to you and your family and hope you will enjoy your new future. :)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, ya can't be in two places at once, so good luck and peace be with you and your family on your new direction....................

SignosaurusRex

Best of luck Hal! Glad you finally got the new owners going. See ya around once you get settled in the new digs. Take care!!! :toasting: