• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Goodbye Freehand and GoLive......

Cadmn

yep stream line went now I think replacing golive with macromedia ?? they couldn't keep em all going so kill off their choices imagine where they coulda gone with both sets

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
My problem is when I upgrade to CS3, I will have to upgrade my computer to a MacIntel machine. I'm just hoping they keep the upgrade to the Premium Suite at an "affordable" price and hope CadTools catches up quickly....

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
From what I heard, they scream if you are using Universal applications. They seem to run at the same speed or a bit slower on non-Universal Apps. Everyone is scrambling to get thier stuff MacIntel ready. What I'm excited about it being about to dual boot using Mac and PC with no speed loss. All but the desktops are Intel now. I was saving for a quad core but now I'm waiting to see what happens.