• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Google search problems

Sign Prophet

I was just wondering if anyone else has had issues the last few days with trying to access google.com or with trying to use the google search bar in your browsers? I say browsers because I have google as my default search engine on all of my web browsers. I have no other issues other than trying to use google. Just curious to see if I am the only one having issues. Thanks

round man

none here,did you check to see if some browser hijacker changed your default search engine,... I;ve had that problem when I have installed a game and or program that included a search tool in the install that tried to change my browser settings,....it has been working great in chrome and firefox here

edited to add,..you can check your add or remove programs menu in xp and or programs and features menu in win 7 to see if there is an option to remove a search bar and or search tool installation that slipped by you.

Last edited:

Sign Prophet

Its really weird because it is only happening on my Home network. My Iphone is connected to my wireless network and it too cannot access google. I have tried resetting my router and modem, but that has not worked. It must be a problem on Verizons end.

njshorts

no problems.

if it's a mac, post bulid info for suggestions on a rootkit search.

if windows, www.vipreantivirus.com - free (full-featured) trial, and worth every penny afterwards (uses less resources than any other AV, vx checks individual files in a bottle, great defs, etc)