• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Googles Image search has changed image size option !?!?

unclebun

But the image size choices are actually still there, just under a different menu. I'm surprised the change in layout for how an image you select is highlighted didn't affect you more.

phototec

But the image size choices are actually still there, just under a different menu. I'm surprised the change in layout for how an image you select is highlighted didn't affect you more.

Ok, you say it's still there under a different menu, would you please tell me where it is located?

Just yesterday my Google would show all the different sizes under TOOLS, however, today only 3 sizes like the orig post.

Thanks

phototec

Are you sure? There should be a drop down box with other sizes as shown on this attachment. I am using Chrome
Eric, Is the different size search function still working for you? A day after this post My Google and FireFox has reverted to only the 3 size options Any size, Large and Medium), no larger than sizes available.

Just wanted to know if it has changed for you also?

Andy D

Ok, you say it's still there under a different menu, would you please tell me where it is located?

Just yesterday my Google would show all the different sizes under TOOLS, however, today only 3 sizes like the orig post.

Thanks
He's saying it's under advanced search: https://www.google.com/advanced_image_search
But that doesn't work nearly as well because if you want to adjust the size you have to go back into advanced search to change it.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Eric, Is the different size search function still working for you? A day after this post My Google and FireFox has reverted to only the 3 size options Any size, Large and Medium), no larger than sizes available.

Just wanted to know if it has changed for you also?

No now it is only showing large, medium and icon. The options are no longer there and is the same on other browsers. You can hover over various images and see that some are indeed large high res files but google took away that option of filtering out the smaller low res images for some reason. They simplified the options but in doing so made it harder to search for high res images

Andy D

They also took away the option that listed the sizes of the images without having to hover over them.
Do have another image search site you like Vector Dr.?