• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gordy Saunders

Gordy Saunders

Hello;
Just discovered this site a couple of days ago and have been watching it daily. Some good stuff. I've been in the sign business for 35 years and have experience in just about everything except billboards, but I have painted a few of them for clients. I took a ten year break and went sailing in my boat. Now I am in Florida. Don't want to climb anymore so I bought a little plotter with what I earned hand lettering and started cutting vinyl. Just bought a printer. It's sitting in the work bay. Haven't unpacked it yet. I might need some help on getting the printer up and running. I'm told the learning curve is about a month. Hope I can do it quicker, but the proof is in the puddin'.
So, I am confused about exactly where I am in this web site and I'm not sure this is going to post to the right place --- Oh well.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, just cruise along like you're in your boat and you'll catch on in no time.

Welcome aboard from PA.

Geary

Welcome!

Hi Gordy....from central California from another 35 year vet of the biz. :wink:

:Welcome:

~Gear

slappy

I dont think i've ever seen someone title a post after themselves since i've been here.....which probably means your pretty creative. Anyways...welcome to the next best thing other then home. People here are very friendly and helpfull. Hope to see some of your work soon!

Jillbeans

Hi Gordy....anybody named Gordy is OK in my book.
We have a colorful character who is a part-time auctioneer here with your name.
I've only been in signs for 21 years, first as a painter and now cutting dat demon vynull to please an instant-coffee world.
If I can figure it out, so can you. People here seem to know the plotter ropes so to speak.
love....Jill

gtjet

Hi Gordy, I only have 3 years sign business and 25 years as an agronomist. Together that is still less total experience than you have.

Anyway welcome from Wyo-Braska, live in western Nebraska close to the Wyo. border and work both areas.

maddmd

Welcome from NJ and like signsbydale said the printing forum is also a great place to learn

:Welcome: