• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Got a color swatch deck from Fellers lately?

joshGN

Placed an order and asked for a Oracal 970RA swatch deck....they are charging $10 for them now...

Reason being is the manufacturers are charging them for them now...

CanuckSigns

We never pay for vinyl charts, they hand them out like crazy at trade shows and such.

rowmark charges $65 for their colour charts, but we usually bring up how much $ we've spent on rowmark over the years and they send it for free.

d fleming

Happening in all trades. Getting a color chip set of stucco finishes the other day was like pulling teeth.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Just do what I do and say "That's fine, I'm sure your competitor will give them to me to get my business."

Then magically every color book you can ask for shows up.

ExecuPrintGS

We went to the NBM Show/ WrapCon in Iindy and only Oracal was giving away color charts, we were flat out denied charts by Avery and 3M.
Its hard to sell a product to customers when we cant show it to them. I have no problem paying for color books, i just wish they made the updated swatches easier to get instead of buying new books every 6months-1year when they come out with new colors.