• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Got a question !!!

PMG

Got some sample products in the mail today from a well known product advertisement company,,,the products they sent me have my business card design and information on them,,i never gave them permission to use my art work and i never sent them my card/artwork. i know how they stole the art work and my information.....what would you all do about this?:frustrated:

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
i'd contact the company and see what they have to say....

for future reference, i put this on every PO, and all emails that go out to suppliers: "All artwork included in this order is property of [your co. name here] and cannot be used for promotional purposes."

PMG

they took the information off my web page, that is under construction. and it has the copyright information on it.

PMG

it dont matter in my book if they are targeting me or the world,,they still used my stuff without my permission...no i have not talked to them as of yet. i will be making a call.