• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GOT DUPED, almost screwed, NEED HELP IN MPLS

whittle

Please contact me if you're willing to help an old dog start a sunset business. I am not looking for something for nothing. An honest mentor with honor would be a true gift.

Marlene

Sounds like the new electronic version of standing on a freeway ramp with a sign to me​
+1
this was posted under designs and layouts. the thread title "got duped, almost screwed, need help in MPLS" is strange too as it sounded like a design/layout issue and it isn't.

Stanton

Well, no response yet. I think he died.

Whatever.....

Welcome from Imperial Beach, CA.
the most Southwesterly City in the Continental U.S.

(still not snowing here) :smile:

SignManiac

I think it's probably too late. Bernie Madoff is serving out his life sentence and I'm sure you won't be able to get your investment back. Those things just happen.

Stanton

I think it's probably too late. Bernie Madoff is serving out his life sentence and I'm sure you won't be able to get your investment back. Those things just happen.

Wanna learn how to gain $thousands / month using virtual design automatons? :clapping:

Vinylman

Please contact me if you're willing to help an old dog start a sunset business. I am not looking for something for nothing. An honest mentor with honor would be a true gift.

OK!

Since nobody else asked, I will.

FRED: who is this "Whittle" maker of wood signs?

He posts on here at 5:29AM this morning with one of the most cryptic requests I have viewed in the past few weeks about "looking for a mentor" [OOPs "HONEST"].

Gives NO other details, asks to be contacted via [HOW?].

Then some time around 3:55PM this afternoon sneaks back on here without ONCE acknowledging any of the responding posts.

Doesn't add ANY additional information then disappears into the shadows???

WTH!
Am I the only one who finds this the least bit IRRITATING?
Where do these flaky people come from??

Has StarDollars coffee company pi$$ed in their collective cups?

And then they come here to ask truncated questions written in some type of Klingonese
scrit that most can't decipher [except perhaps Craig from Florida]

Vinylman

...(all they would have to do is throw in 10 "welcome from pa..................................." posts to pass their initiation... :ROFLMAO:)

What do you think Fred? :Big Laugh

White:

That's down right BLACK!!
But I love your' sense of humor.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hope the recipient does as well!:thumb: