• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Got Fonts ?

ronl1975

:toasting:

Attachments

• IMAGE_069.jpg
    IMAGE_069.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 99

Malkin

Ew.. I just ate dinner.

Although technically I think there's only 3 there, they are so mutilated it looks like the scene of a crime.

SignosaurusRex

Ew.. I just ate dinner.

Although technically I think there's only 3 there, they are so mutilated it looks like the scene of a crime.

...All the more easy to attempt a replication! Choose any font from the three classifications used...distort the crap out of them and call it good. Average Joe would never know and with a little luck....they might even like it more.:covereyes:
Reminds me of a guy that had a shop up the highway from me. He never once produced a sign that did not have the typefaces all distorted to beat hell unless it was customer supplied art. Even then he seemed to throw a crowbar into it. What drove me nuts was that he had plenty of premium big buck fonts to work with yet could not help but give them his personal touch. Needless to say, he went out of biz and it was in the best of economic times.......Go figure :rolleyes:

Since then....My eyes have never felt better!

Last edited: