• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

got gobo's ?

iSign

sorry... just had to go with that dumb title...

so, I never heard of these before, but I did see one in use just this past weekend. Anyway, I have a good client who needs one.

I might call this guy, but I may be under some tight time lines, so I thought I should look into making my own. I'm not sure what kind of heat it needs to withstand, but it seems to be a high heat sort of item...

GypsyGraphics

I walked into a big event that i had sponsored, not realizing i was considered a major sponsor... and there was my logo 8 ft tall on the wall. Coolio!

I think it was a glass gobo and have wondered if it could be done with vinyl. I have no idea how hot those lights get. I'm curious to see if anyone has done these as well.

blueben

my brother brought me a glass lens from one of those Christmas projector things you put in your yard. I put his Fraternity letters on it for him. I dont remember if it worked or not.