• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Got Print

TheSnowman

Yep...as a wholesaler you get better pricing though. I haven't ever really checked in recent months to see what that difference is.

TheSnowman

On 1000 double sided cards, it's $10 difference between retail and wholesale. Either way...if I'm doing cards, it's obviously because my customer doesn't know how to do it on their own, otherwise they'd have already gotten them "free" from VistaDouche.

401Graphics

lol "vistadouche".

I get cards wholesale through gotprint aka printograph. never had a problem with them before til yesterday when i got cards that were cut wrong and the text was right on the edge. Might switch to 4over.

MindsEyeOpen

lol "vistadouche".

I get cards wholesale through gotprint aka printograph. never had a problem with them before til yesterday when i got cards that were cut wrong and the text was right on the edge. Might switch to 4over.

I just got my first order in from 4over the other day. Their quality is outstanding and you really can't beat their pricing.

HaroldDesign

I just received 1,000 cards from Gotprint on Wednesday. 16pt dull cover 4/4 with matte coating. Turned out great! First I've ordered from them. Probably will again. Turnaround time was sort of slow, though.

jhanson

Part of that might be due to the fact that 4over has print facilities in different states, not just California IIRC, while all of GotPrint's facilities are in California.

J

john1

Part of that might be due to the fact that 4over has print facilities in different states, not just California IIRC, while all of GotPrint's facilities are in California.

No they aren't, They have a few locations

jhanson

Can't say I'm surprised then. They were expanding pretty madly the last time I was over there. I guess somebody's gotta compete with 4over and VistaPrint :D

Saltedlake450

GP has location in Kentucky, Texas, California, and the Netherlands:thumb:

Ive been outsourcing to them for a while now, and Ive never had any problems. the printing quality is great! except turnaround time. They're turnaround time is not on the quick side if you choose standard

401Graphics

lol "vistadouche".

They are now sending me another 2500 cards free. (hopefully cut right his time)

Locals Find!

Try GRPrint if you on the West Coast if your looking for Quality and price. Turn around is pretty good the shipping part is what takes a bit longer. However, price is half of 4 over's.

I switch between GRPrint and 4over depending on my needs. If your in the southeast inkolor.net is pretty good also. Very limited selection but, decent pricing and quality. You do need to send files over as .rgb though and let them convert them to CMYK for best results. Its not published on their site but, I have found files don't come out as well when sent as CMYK.

TheSnowman

Wrong, all my stuff comes from Ohio that I order from them...thus far anyway.

Kottwitz-Graphics

:banghead:
On 1000 double sided cards, it's $10 difference between retail and wholesale. Either way...if I'm doing cards, it's obviously because my customer doesn't know how to do it on their own, otherwise they'd have already gotten them "free" from VistaDouche.

I just had a customer hand me a business card asking me about lettering their back window of thier car, and I shot him a price, and mentioned that I did cards as well, and he said that he just got them from "VistaDouche" :ROFLMAO: (that's good, I'm using that from now on)...

I handed him one of mine, and he was impressed with the quality of mine. I got to looking at his and the copy was off center and crooked...

I charge for business cards, but I have my time of laying them out.

My customers see the difference, and I have gotten many compliments on the look and feel of them...

And I hate to admit it, but my wife says Vista Douche does good work... :banghead:... She manages a bulk mail house and they mail out post cards for a local company that gets them from there...

J

john1

:banghead:

I just had a customer hand me a business card asking me about lettering their back window of thier car, and I shot him a price, and mentioned that I did cards as well, and he said that he just got them from "VistaDouche" :ROFLMAO: (that's good, I'm using that from now on)...

I handed him one of mine, and he was impressed with the quality of mine. I got to looking at his and the copy was off center and crooked...

I charge for business cards, but I have my time of laying them out.

My customers see the difference, and I have gotten many compliments on the look and feel of them...

And I hate to admit it, but my wife says Vista Douche does good work... :banghead:... She manages a bulk mail house and they mail out post cards for a local company that gets them from there...

Get people with cards all the time from VistaSh*t, I hand them one of my cards (UV gloss on 14pt) and they automatically see why mine are more expensive. No cookie cutter templates here, I create brand awareness that's tailored to your business.