• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Got the new Summa in!

visual800

Love it. nice plotter.

I put the VE/Graphtec on ebay and let it go for whatever it will. Lesson learned. NO MORE signwarehouse crap for me.

Haakon

Congrats!

I know the feeling because just 10 mins ago I got my own Summa up and running :)

Which model did you go for?

Bly

You will love it.
I was just saying today how great ours is.
It cut a large laminated reflective job with no bleed dead on the line.
And about a hundred other print & cut jobs last week.

visual800

I got the D75. Other plotter just sold for $325 glad to see it gone, was hoping for bout $500 but its all good. Sold to a copier dude. Said he was gonna use it for banners and signs.

Sign Works

Please do not confuse a Vinyl Express cutter with a Graphtec cutter, they are not the same machine and the price reflects that. Been running my Graphtec FC-4100 like a work horse daily for 16 years now without ever experiencing a single problem.

Suz

I want to ad my "Congrats" too. Good choice! Looks like a nice price, compared to some others. Good size as well. I'd buy one of those for sure, plus SUMMA is close by for me. Some day! Hopefully sooner than later. I'm envious!

I got the D75. Other plotter just sold for $325 glad to see it gone, was hoping for bout $500 but its all good. Sold to a copier dude. Said he was gonna use it for banners and signs.

visual800

Please do not confuse a Vinyl Express cutter with a Graphtec cutter, they are not the same machine and the price reflects that. Been running my Graphtec FC-4100 like a work horse daily for 16 years now without ever experiencing a single problem.

This vinyl express IS a Graphtec! It has graphtec parts and mainboard. Before this I had a vinyl express (roland) thing was a workhorse for 11 years.