• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gotprint, Banner printing. Anyone use them for this?

S

scarface

Hey guys!

I use GP for my card orders and it's always a great experience and product. I see they offer coro signs and banners now and wanted to know if anyone has used these products from them yet.

If so, how was the quality?

I requested a sample pack from them and there were none of those in the pack.

Thanks!

thesignguy1986

Not too bad

I actually used them for a small banner for myself just to see what type of quality work they do and the banners are nice. It is the same quality you would get out of just about any other printer used for banners. Just a long ship time though.

S

scarface

That's good to know on the quality.

How long was the ship time? I'm a broker for them so i get faster shipping and i just ordered 4 orders of cards and had each one to my door within 1 week on 3 day shipping

thesignguy1986

I'm a broker as well for the cards mainly which gets to me in 5 business days with shipping from order but the banner took longer because it is from California. I believe to me in Ohio it was 9 or 10 days if I remember correctly. Working business days of course

S

scarface

I'm a broker as well for the cards mainly which gets to me in 5 business days with shipping from order but the banner took longer because it is from California. I believe to me in Ohio it was 9 or 10 days if I remember correctly. Working business days of course

that's not too bad i guess. I was just going to outsource jobs bigger than my 30" can print or if i get a large banner order (legit and not from a Reverend) lol

On cards i always tell customers 7-10 business days anyway cause that leaves leeway for rounded corners which takes 3 extra days and all.

FatCat

Scar, I believe Merritt would be a good option for you. Much closer, good quality, fast shipping. I've used them several times in the past and would use them again on very large projects where my printer might not be as efficient or large enough.

Just my .02¢

nwexpressions

I use PC signs and graphics from NC. Great prices, excellent products and typically ships next day which would mean you would have your banners in about 4 days. I use them for all my large print jobs, wraps and banners. website is pcsigns.biz

gbarker

When I was a retail shop I used GotPrint for my business cards. Never used them for banners. Now that I'm wholesale only I don't do much for business cards, except my own of course.