• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

gradient ?

DRamm76

I usually go on google..put in the color gradients I am looking for and change the image size to large. 9 times out of 10 I can get the one I want. Then I bring the hi res jpeg into Flexi and mask it or do whatever I need it to do. Try that.

thewood

I usually go on google..put in the color gradients I am looking for and change the image size to large. 9 times out of 10 I can get the one I want. Then I bring the hi res jpeg into Flexi and mask it or do whatever I need it to do. Try that.

What? Why wouldn't you create the gradient in Flexi?

And regarding the OP's question, a Googled jpg won't support transparency, either. You can't create or work with transparent gradients in Flexi.

MikePro

Flexi + gradients = PHAIL!
...just sayin.

finally got my Onyx 10 up'n'running! My upgrade from 6.5>7.+ really f'd my world up... profiles weren't compatible.
But for the past month I've just been photoshopping everything before running through flexi to keep me going... granted, it was a free/borrowed copy of flexi but I still hated using it nonetheless.

thewood

Flexi + gradients = PHAIL!
...just sayin.

I wouldn't go that far. I get great, smooth results from gradients created in and printed from Flexi with no "stepping". However, the software is not without its limitations--transparent gradients being one.

Flubber

What? Why wouldn't you create the gradient in Flexi?

And regarding the OP's question, a Googled jpg won't support transparency, either. You can't create or work with transparent gradients in Flexi.

+1:thumb: also im still confused about the google thing.:help