• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gradients printing streaky

madone

streak.jpg

This is same file, media and climate controlled shop, only difference is TR2 conversion, can anyone help?

BTW, the logo and text prints fine over the gradient?

Thanks

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Without more to go on... Clean the heads... Or perhaps a bad roll of vinyl?

madone

Sorry, I left out nozzle test is fine , tried different media. The only thing is the gradient, the logo and text prints fine on top of it?

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Are you only getting this on orange gradients?
What about something like blue?

Good question about enlarging above too... if you're doing a big enlargement this could be contributing.

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
It could also be the profile you are using. I've found on my SG-300, that since I changed to the TR2 inks, the profiles aren't as good and I've had to play and adjust to work with most medias, so I even need to do 2 prints opposed to only having to do one on the TR inks, because the TR2 inks aren't printing as dark.

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
I had my buddy print a piece on Mimaki and it did fine, must be setting issue??
You'll need to play around with the profiles, heat setting and print speeds. I find personally the print quality isn't as nice on the TR2 inks, due to all the profiles not being very good.