• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

graffiti lam

signwizz

i just outsourced a large print with graffiti proof lam if i write on it with a permanate marker what do you use to get it off want to test a off cut peice to make sure they put it on seems awfully thin
thanx shane

ProColorGraphics

I know I have used Hexis material and they have a special gel for removing the graffiti or marker. I don't know what else you would use. Maybe acetone or something like that.

Vandal Guard USA

Lacquer thinner will do the trick everytime. If any of you are in need of high quality Anti-Graffiti laminate that won't break the bank check out Vandal Guard anti-graffiti laminate. Graffiti such as paint and permanent marker wipe away easily from Vandal Guard using laquer thinner and a rag. It's a specially formulated polyester laminate that is dimensionally stable and can be applied over cast or calendared vinyl. 54" x 100' $249 & 36" x 100' $179.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
we actually use a clear Polyester overlam for anti grafitti. works great even against sharpies.....