• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gran Turismo?

Colin

I've never been a big "gamer", but recently started Gran Turismo (GT4) and have a new addiction. Like Homer Simpson once said:

"There's an empty spot I've always had inside me. I tried to fill it with family, religion, community service, but those were all dead ends. I think this chair is the answer!"

LOL. Anybody else into this game?

I play it in my dedicated Home Theatre room on an 8' screen (front LCD projector) with full-kill surround sound, and yes, it's a rush - especially using the PlaySeat.

The highly anticipated (5 years now) GT5 (PS3) should be released soon, and it should be even more incredible.

Attachments

• Playseat 2.JPG
    Playseat 2.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 117

Joe Diaz

Yeah GT5 better not become the next Duke Nukem Forever.:Big Laugh

I personally haven't gotten into the older GT's. However, my brother is a huge fan, and I may get GT5 just so I can kick his aaaaaa... butt online. :clapping:

Colin

Speaking of cats........Saw this the other day.........

Attachments

• Watermelon.jpg
    Watermelon.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 106

Rooster

GT is the one thing I miss about the playstation. I went X-box for the online gaming portion.

What's the online play like with the PS3 these days? Let's just say that my x-box experience has been very similar to my windows experience.

Malkin

I played GT1 & 2 to death when they first came out, but nothing since as I haven't had a decent console.

Definitely time to get back into it.

SignManiac

I play on my GSXR1300, it's more realistic! It can even get you real life speeding tickets if you're not careful!